Fun in the Sun!

Monday, March 16, 2009

My goodness I can't believe it's been about a week since my last post! Time is flying over here!

This is just a quick entry as I'm quite exhausted from all my wonderful excerise! But just thought you'd like to know that the SUN HAS BEEN OUT! WOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!! :)

Yes we have had wonderful glorious sun all weekend!

So last week was the usual study, biking, eating and more study (I'm really becoming quite a local!) Friday, I had my exam and hopeful did pretty well. (haven't got the grades back yet) But I went out for some retail therapy on Saturday with the girls and we found the 'underground markets' (quite literally underground!) There was everything you could think of from gucci through to chloe and burberry... and of course China wouldn't be China without the fake Louis V. Oh and Sunday we climbed a mountain! :)

Yes, for those who don't know, my university (which has a moat) Also backs onto a beautiful lush mountain! :) Soooo we decided to climb it, along with 2000 other Chinese people (I exaggerate... but only a little) ;) But the views were amazing, and when I get the chance I'll upload them all fr you.

Today, you'll be very happy to know chubby stephie who hasn't done any exercise in WEEKS! bought herself a 104 kuai tennis racket (about $25) and headed to the courts! ... well all I can say is that I sucked! but that's okay I've got 4 more months to get my swing back.. and it was fun! :)

Finally, tomorrow is St pat's day so we've all bought white t-shirts and painted them up with all sorts of wacky designs and some of them have ummmm... shall I say 'interesting' quotes :) all very Irish of course! Photos will be provided of course! :)

So I wish you all a very happy St Patricks Day and will let you know what mischief we made of it tomorrow! :)

Zai Jian!

0 comments: