Wo xuexi hen nuli!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hi Everyone,

For all those who are to lazy to translate my title it says that I am studying very hard! ... hence why I haven't written for a few days now.

So classes have begun as you know and I am spending almost every waking hour either speaking Chinese, learning Chinese, or eating Chinese (the food that is). As my friend Brett says... "That's very Asian".

However, as any good uni student would tell you, you should always inhibit these study habits with a good healthy dose of heading out on the town for a late night when you have a class on at 8am the next morning... soooo that is exactly what we plan to do.

We're heading out to club SOS again... after of course a healthy dose icecream first. I've discovered chocolate icecream is the one 'chocolate' thing in China that actually tastes like chocolate! ... because unfortunately as some of you may know I am still on the search for chocolate. Chinese chocolate can be described as 'crazy clarks' tasting chocolate (no offense intended Rhi) and I miss my good old Cadbury!

Though, having the amazing parents that I have... I have been informed that a care-package is in the mail... with majority of the content being chocolate! YEY!

Also before I sign off i just wanted to say thanks to my parents, Aunty Lynden and Grandma and Poppa for the lovely letters I've been recieving in the mail! I love them and it makes me feel special as it's too expensive for my American friends to get letters. hahaha. For anyone else if you care to know my address over here... give my parents a buzz and they'll let you know, otherwise... you know my skype address! :)

Love you all and miss you!

Steph xx

0 comments: