Welcome!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hi Guys,

So it's Friday, bout lunch time and I thought that since I'm not going to be able to contact you guys for a bit while I get things set up over there I'd give you something to read.

To all my friends who came to my goodbye party on Saturday night, thanks heaps! It was great to see you all before I went, and for everyone else who couldn't make it, I look forward to catching up when I get back!

Also a lot of people have been asking me if I'm packed yet... officially at 11:32am on Friday, I can say "I haven't started" Don't worry, no panicking, that's what Mum's are for! :) (the worrying that is... but mine's a pretty awesome packer as well!) Another question is am I scared or nervous... well the most obvious answer I can think of is "YES - Definitely" but I know that this is where I'm meant to be going and what I'm meant to be doing and it's going to be such an amazing experience so there's peace in that!

So hopefully I'll get internet access set up pretty quickly over there so I can let you know what's happening, but for now make sure you all stay safe, I love you heaps and heaps and can't wait to tell you all the exciting misadventures I will be having while in China!

Zai Jian!

Steph xx

0 comments: