Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hey Everyone,

So this is an extremely quick blog to so I'M MEGA EXCITED!

I just finished calling my Mum who is in a taxi, heading to the university RIGHT NOW! ... yes you heard correct people! ... my parents are in China!

Oh and to make things even better I just received their care-package they sent 2 weeks ago which includes 2 family blocks of Cadbury chocolate! ... I don't think this day could get any better! :) (also we've been blessed with no rain for their arrival!) WOOT!

So here's the scoop... I won't be posting anything probably for the next 10 days while my parents are here.. but I'll let you know what we're going to be doing....

Tomorrow we're getting up bright and early to catch a train to Shanghai where we'll be going to the Hotelex Food Equipment Expo. We'll be checking out all the equipment for the next two days and I've planned a few little touristy things while we're in Shanghai as well. :)

Friday night, we fly to Beijing where on Saturday we're taking a private tour around the famous city! including ... the great wall, tianamen square, forbidden city etc... and we're going to see the Chinese acrobats that night for dinner! :)

Sunday we're going to do a spot of shopping and then fly back down to Hangzhou so that I can get back to class. :(

The rest of the week will be spent doing a few little business trips but mostly relaxing and spending time with the parentals! :) I promise to take lots and lots of photos for you all and have a HUGE blog for you to read afterwards!

Grandma and Poppa I hope you have heaps of fun down in Brizzie with Marshal and Larissa, and happy holidays to all of my uni friends. ( I think you've got easter break soonish..)

Zai Jian :)

Steph xx

0 comments: